Monday, April 25, 2011

「ハッピーバースデー」Happy Birthday!!!

some 50+ yrs ago, on april 24, my step-uncle was born. then 30+ yrs later on april 24 in 1982 my Mommy & her best friend Auntie Mei had a son & a daughter, respectively, while sharing the same hospital room. One year later, on april 24 in 1983 my Mommy's older sister & my Mommy's other best friend Mommy Zhen had a son & a daughter, respectively.

story goes on...

6 yrs later, on april 24 in 1989, my Mommy coincidentally went into labor this day, but my little brother did not want to share his birthday with everyone, so he decided to come into the world @ 1 am, so he was born april 25.

=D

Happy Birthday to all of you!!!!!!

i made 2 birthday cakes for 2 of the people above - my best friend since birth Julie (Mommy Zhen's) & my little brother.

for julie, a tiramisu charlotte trifle
 

for wilson, a chocolate cake featuring domo-kun


to update with more pix another day...hehe. BED TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment